|visits||member for||1 year, 6 months|
|seen||Dec 26 '13 at 22:13|
Web developer since 1997. Other interests include embedded systems, static program analysis, and software visualization.
Check out our sister site english.stackexchange.com! It actually has questions that are of interest to programmers:
- Is it “GPL License” or “GPL license”?
- Why do we say “motherboard”?
- Why don't we use the indefinite article with 'software'?
- Isn't the word “uninstall” wrong?
- “Geek” vs. “Nerd”
- Plural form of “Software”
- What is the origin of ZOMG?
- Should the word "Boolean" be capitalized?
- Do most languages need more space than English?
- How to pronounce "favicon"?
- Which noun should I use to describe that a computer system hangs?
- Version control messages: what tense?
- Term “hack” — is it more positive, or more negative?
- Is “errored” correct usage?
- Alternatives to “computationally expensive”?
- Marking plural of code words
- Is there a real difference between null and zero?
- Pluralizing keywords in programming languages
- What is the plural of the word “index”?
- Capitalization of User Interface Buttons
- Difference between “computation” and “calculation”?
|bio||website||english.stackexchange.com||visits||member for||1 year, 6 months|
|location||Europe, GMT+1||seen||Dec 26 '13 at 22:13|
11 Votes Cast
|all time||by type|