|visits||member for||10 months|
|seen||May 12 '14 at 13:57|
I have a PhD in biochemistry from Univ. of Calif. and my JD from John Marshall. 25+ years experience in intellectual property law and data research.
• Perform US and global patent and literature searches, including accelerated exam, pre-issuance 3rd party submissions, patentability, validity, infringement, freedom to operate, landscape, due diligence, and competitive intelligence on diverse and complex projects in multiple areas.
• Conduct long-term patent landscape studies to identify trends in a technology field, deliver competitive intelligence and identify potential research and licensing opportunities.
• Perform Evidence-Of-Use studies by analyzing products currently used in the market that may be infringing on a patent of interest.
• Develop comprehensive US, CPC, and IPC patent classification and synonym strategies under short deadlines in support of patent search requests.
• Proficient in efficiently reviewing/understanding US and foreign client inventions, developing/executing research strategies, and summarizing results in a reliable, timely, and high-quality manner.
• Manage research projects by determining project parameters, defining scope, and creating quotes based on cost and schedule.
• Formulate research guidelines for performing prior art searches in view of Leahy-SmithAmerica Invents Act. • Perform qualitative analysis of patents and patent portfolios from a legal, technical and business perspective.
|bio||website||linkedin.com/in/…||visits||member for||10 months|
|location||Hartford, CT||seen||May 12 '14 at 13:57|