|more site stats on:||Area 51 Stack Exchange|
- Coworkers accusing me of "cheating" for working more efficiently
- What happens to extra attacks after you kill your declared target
- Is it possible to commute 34 km (21 miles) daily?
- What does “studies need to be taken with more than the usual grain of salt” mean?
- Can one attune multiple items at the same time?
- If a celestial gets corrupted and turns evil, does it get converted to a fiend?
- How does AT-AT deploy troops?
- Would the professor leave the classroom if only 1 student uses their cellphone during class?
- Is the ''yoi'' meaning ''ready'' when doing karate the same as the ''yoi'' which means nice/good?
- Substantivization of "continuum"
- Is there a high level reason why the inverse square law of gravitation yields periodic orbits without precession?
- Tool/Editor to visualize optimization problem files and solutions
- where does black come from in CMYK color mode?
- Why don't we say a blessing before giving charity?
- Did the Allies reverse the threads on secret microfilm-hiding buttons to thwart the Germans?
- Why are so many cities in the list of 50 most violent cities in the world located in South and Central America?
- Responsibility for arrangement of elements - frontend or backend?
- Is Bcrypt a hashing algorithm or is my study material wrong?
- Why is Eastern Switzerland called Suisse orientale in French?
- What term can we propose for someone who prioritizes equipment over musicianship?
- Relying on default field initialisation - is bad programming style?
- How to move a paragraph and paste it without an initial newline first
- How to inflict ESD-damage on a board?
- Why are the Ukraine related congressional hearings behind closed doors?