|more site stats on:||Area 51 Stack Exchange|
- Is there a name for the opposite of the gambler's fallacy?
- How to solve the problem of people communicating issues late, but demanding an immediate reply
- A bash script does not go through all sleep commands
- Why were programs entered on punch cards instead of paper tapes?
- Definition of RLC resonance frequency
- How do I go about fixing this strange dark line blocking my Minolta XG-1's viewfinder?
- The universal multiset for a finite scheme - reference request
- Why was IBM's Scientific Subroutine Package superseded?
- Is there a way to suppress the first page of my output pdf in latex and let the pdf start on the second page?
- Am I being too hasty about wanting to be recognized?
- Difference between future participle and simple future
- How do DMs roleplay the shamans in "Danger at Dunwater" from the Ghosts of Saltmarsh adventure book?
- Where do you want 90% lean beef?
- Checking if a username is valid
- Why does the rear brake bowden have no housing below the frame of the bike?
- Exposition of concrete constructions
- How can I compress my .PDF (two pages) to less than 100 kB?
- Collection of dystopian short stories: people eat a dog, detective hunts and kills kids, world where everyone is dumb
- Why do we define the modulus of a complex number as we do?
- Few hour layover in Japan, with expired Chinese passport and valid US permanent resident card?
- The Mumford-Tate conjecture
- How do you prepare to attend a conference where you may have trouble following the talks?
- The Meaning of ナイ（です）
- Relocating Physical Node Location