|more site stats on:||Area 51 Stack Exchange|
- Is declining an undergraduate award which causes me discomfort appropriate?
- What is appropriate short form for "laboratoires" in French?
- How to remove this component from PCB
- How to make clear to people I don't want to answer their "Where are you from?" question?
- What is the highest voltage from the power supply a Raspberry Pi 3 B can handle without getting damaged?
- Heavily limited premature compiler translates text into excecutable python code
- How does a blind passenger not die, if driver becomes unconscious
- Where's this swanky house and vineyard near a mountain?
- Why tighten down in a criss-cross pattern?
- Why are < or > required to use /dev/tcp
- What is the precise meaning of "я считаю, что"?
- How do I farm creepers for XP without them exploding?
- Is there a term for the belief that "if it's legal, it's moral"?
- Do I have to explain the mechanical superiority of the player-character within the fiction of the game?
- Boss wants someone else to lead a project based on the idea I presented to him
- Can “does” be contracted?
- Trainee keeps passing deadlines for independent learning
- Concurrent normals conjecture
- Is it illegal to withhold someone's passport and green card in California?
- How large would a mega structure have to be to host 1 billion people indefinitely?
- When two first person POV characters meet
- Are all Ringwraiths called Nazgûl in LotR?
- Is a single radon-daughter atom in air a solid?
- Story about hunting giant lizards for hides on privately owned planet