Looking for prior art on this:


Best answered by IC design people who use that kind of software.

Basically looking for what's in the main figure, two windows showing two different layers that represent adjacent dies. So, when a change is made to the top one for example, the effects on the other are made and shown in the second window.

  • This application is listed as "Abandoned -- Failure to Respond to an Office Action" as of 01-22-2018. – Eric Shain Jun 18 at 14:40

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.