In reference to the patent: US5504946

I own this patent and would like to know how to update my UK address details. I do not have a lawyer.

What steps should I take to update my address with the USPTO?


1 Answer 1


You can open a EFS-WEB account in USPTO online filing system. This account requires you to have digital certificate which can be obtained freely from USPTO LINK also read HELP

to know more about How to file address change request you can visit USPTO help Presentation.

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .