In reference to the patent: US20140319036

This patent is based on my work and I found my name missing from the list of inventors. The patent is issued in the USA, Europe and Korea.

I have all the proofs and related documents to prove my inventorship. I would highly appreciate if someone can guide me through the process so that the inventorship is corrected.

  • please specify the proof you have and how you are true inventor? – Pushpak Apr 6 '15 at 4:31
  • This is not issued but is a published application. If you have proof you could take the matter up with the assignee company Doosan. – Epicentre Apr 6 '15 at 11:51
  • Thanks for the reply Pushpak and Epicentre. I am currently following this with Doosan through a patent attorney. Hope we will be able to resolve the matter amicably. – user14799 Aug 16 '15 at 8:32

And, a simple Google search would have gave you this answer.

Now, according to this resource you need to read the fine document, and file a reissue with the changes.

| improve this answer | |

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.