Dialogflow is a Google-owned developer of human–computer interaction technologies based on natural language conversations. The company is best known for creating the Assistant, a virtual buddy for Android, iOS, and Windows Phone smartphones that performs tasks and answers users' question in a natural language.
- I have an idea and created a Dialogflow Assistant/Bot used for user-software interaction.
- The Bot is not for general public usage.
- The Bot can be used by Software Managers/Engineers/Architects from different projects in the Information technology industry.
- For each project, a new/specific Bot has to be created using my idea.
- This Bot is currently in testing/alpha stage.
My knowledge of patents is very limited. Any help is appreciated,
- First of all, can I patent something like this?
- If yes, can I patent the Bot/Assistant which I create?
- Or, can I patent the Idea(Business Logic) used in the Bot/Assistant which does a specific job when used??