When assigned to the company, they, by employment and royalty agreement, were obligated to pay royalties quarterly. Thus far limited payments made and none over the last 1.5 years. Obligations to pay are quarterly.

Can I renege and claw back the assignment? If I can, I want to renegotiate my royalty agreement and or take a different approach. Please help with this.

Thanks, Chris J

New contributor
Cersten Jantzon is a new contributor to this site. Take care in asking for clarification, commenting, and answering. Check out our Code of Conduct.
  • 1
    I'm afraid the only advice we can give is to consult with a lawyer.
    – Eric S
    Commented Jun 9 at 2:51
  • Most of this question seems not to be about the parts of patent law that are on topic for this site. You may wish to ask your question on Law.SE. It may also help to phrase your question less personally and more in the hypothetical (to avoid running afoul of "legal advice" rules).
    – bhuff36
    Commented Jun 9 at 17:19
  • Since this depends on details of the OP’s agreement, so most likely can’t be turned into a good hypothetical that would be helpful beyond the OP’s needs.
    – George White
    Commented Jun 10 at 2:21


You must log in to answer this question.

Browse other questions tagged .