I have a product i'm looking to get out into the market soon and i'm unsure of what kind of provisional to get. I want to sell the product internationally. Anyone know how to go about this?


There is only one kind of provisional patents.

Each patent application cover only a geographical area (like the USA), so international filling in each jurisdiction is needed if you must have international protection.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.