I need to get in touch with the person that holds a patent in order to build it.

How do I do this?

  • That number is for an international PCT application. Its counterpart U.S. application has issued as US 7448400. The inventors name and address on the the face of the U.S. patent.
    – George White
    Apr 8 '14 at 3:44
  • I see the name of the inventor, the thing is I cannot find a phone number or an email adress.
    – user8324
    Apr 8 '14 at 3:48
  • Where can I find the contact info?
    – user8324
    Apr 8 '14 at 4:23
  • possible duplicate of How can I contact the inventor of a patent?
    – hichris123
    Aug 11 '14 at 22:06

You can typically contact the inventor through his or her attorney. The attorney's contact information is available on Public PAIR.

For the subject patent US7448400 the contact information for the attorney is as follows: Dianoosh Salehi at Snell & Wilmer LLP in Costa Mesa, CA, telephone 714-427-7404

enter image description here


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.