Hot answers tagged


Filing an updated Application Data Sheet should accomplish this. There is also a form called Request for Correction in a Patent Application Relating to Inventorship or an Inventor Name, or Order of Names, Other than in a Reissue Application (37 CFR 1.48). You might file this along with the new ADS to be sure your intent is clear. You mention "your client". ...

Only top voted, non community-wiki answers of a minimum length are eligible