Call the examiner's supervisor (SPE).


No The relevant CRF says - 37 CFR 1.103  Suspension of action by the Office. (a) Suspension for cause. On request of the applicant, the Office may grant a suspension of action by the Office under this paragraph for good and sufficient cause. The Office will not suspend action if a reply by applicant to an Office action is outstanding. Any petition for ...


If the SPE doesn't help, call the ombudsman's office or the TC director.

Only top voted, non community-wiki answers of a minimum length are eligible