Hot answers tagged

1 vote

Public Pair: change of applicant - when will the tab "application data" be updated?

Applicant and assignee are not the same thing. To change the applicant you will need to file a "request to take action" from the new assignee and a new ADS. See MPEP 325 Establishing Right ...
  • 26.1k
1 vote

Update in public pair

Assuming you have access to the file on PAIR, any updates should essentially be in real time. In other words, once an office action response (or other document) is filed in a publicly available case, ...

Only top scored, non community-wiki answers of a minimum length are eligible