New answers tagged


It has been several years since I worked at a huge technology company but my two cents is that problems with and examiner here and there would not affect corporate strategy but a strong trend toward classes of inventions having reduced chances of getting a granted patent would. The limited ability to get patents on business methods, software, anything that ...


This is entirely anecdotal. I worked for years in a large medical products firm. Patents were essential and R&D spending was not impacted by patent office challenges. However, it is certainly possible that in other industries with faster product life cycles, pursuing patents is seen as less important. Even so, I kind of doubt it impacts R&D spending ...


This is a problem I've experienced with Foxit Phantom PDF. I believe if you make the entries in Adobe it will work. I don't know about other PDF editors. -ZT

Top 50 recent answers are included