Creative geek with an entrepreneurial mindset and a quick learner with abilities to work in a team environment. Interested in challenging, growth oriented position in a progressive and innovative Organization that will utilize my knowledge, skills and, interests in Test Automation and also provide an opportunity to get involved in implementing innovative ideas with quality standards and next generation technologies.
- Certified Scrum Developer and Scrum Master.
- More than 2 year experience in automation framework outlining and script coding.
- Strong expertise in use of stress testing tools and software testing methodologies.
- Sound knowledge of quality assurance procedures and testing Embedded applications.
- Good skills in Python and shell scripting and Knowledge in C,C++.
- Hands on experience in Manual Testing & Automation Testing and various testing techniques like User Interface Testing, Functionality Testing, Regression Testing and System Integration Testing.
- Acquainted with Software Test Life cycle (STLC) & Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Good in Automation testing.
- Well versed with all testing concepts and methodologies and good experience in preparation, review and execution of test cases.
- Understanding & knowledge in preparing Requirements & Test Plan Documents.
- Good in communicating with Business stakeholders, Other Vendors & User Acceptance Testing Team.
- Good Knowledge in Preparation of Test Cases (Functional,System & Validation).
- Good Knowledge in executing Testing Process and Testing Methodologies.
- Ability to take initiatives, has vision and drives that vision to a better Quality Organization.
- Good experience in different types of testing ( Functional, Regression, Scenario & Progression Testing, Integration and System).
- Defining and managing the Quality Assurance program in the organization.
- Actively involved in reviewing of Test Plan.
- Overseeing metrics data collection and calculation, reporting to the management on a regular basis for the same.
- Writing and reviewing of Test cases using Test Case Design Techniques.
- Knowledge of Atlassian tools(
Confluence) and Jenkins Automation tool for regularly monitoring the software quality.
Member for 2 years, 6 months
1 profile view
Last seen Oct 16 '17 at 19:55